Summer Lip Care
Lip Care in summer - Lips are a delicate part of your body and need special attention during all seasons. When it comes to your lips, there are certain other measures required for protection against the sun
- Apply moisturizer daily - Summer leaves your lips out of moisture which is why you need to hydrate them using the right lip balms and moisturizers
- Apply lip balm with SPF- Lips have no melanin which means they are more prone to damage from the sun. So, invest in a lip balm with SPF 15 or higher.
- Brush your lips in the morning – Brushing will help remove dry skin from your lips and the massage will also increase blood flow to the lips.
- Exfoliate once a week-This is actually a tip to be followed throughout the year, like your face, you also need to exfoliate your lips using an appropriate (honey-sugar is recommended) scrub.
- Eat vitamin-A rich foods -Eat green leafy vegetables, carrots, tomatoes and whole grains to make sure you get enough vitamin A which is required for good skin health